Casale San Pietro
Vic. Le Lois Santa Giusta, 03012 Anagni, Localita San Filippo, Fr, Lazio, Italy
At Casale San Pietro we endeavour to provide our guests outstanding services and experiences in our Bed and Breakfast. We value your business and your faith in us in delivering you a superior level of service.
We request you to read this policy document carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting our web site, we assume, your acceptance to the practices described in this policy document.
This policy document covers the following areas relating to privacy of information provided by you:
- Personal information collected by Casale San Pietro from its guests
- How does Casale San Pietro use the personal information collected from its guests
- How does Casale San Pietro share the personal information collected from its guests, including with third parties
- Non personal information collected by Casale San Pietro
- Links to websites of third party marketers
- Casale San Pietro’s policy regarding protection of its guest’s personal information
- How long does Casale San Pietro retain your personal information
- Should you want to opt out
- Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
- Policy Modifications
- Get in touch for any clarifications
Personal information collected by Casale San Pietro from its guests
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be gathered by Casale San Pietro to serve you better. At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information including, but not limited to: your name and contact information; date of birth; how you prefer to be addressed in communication from Casale San Pietro, preferred modes of communication; your job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card; member number of our olive club your dates of arrival and departure from our B&B. your transaction history at Casale San Pietro;
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- When you fill out a form (online or hard copy),stating your preferences when you stay or dine at Casale San Pietro.
- User name and password selected by you when you register at our website or become a member of our Olive club on our website.
- When you enrol in our Olive club (coming soon) online we collect your personal information and record your membership number and password.
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
- From time to time, our website may offer a feature that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a friend. To fulfil your request, Casale San Pietro may require personal information about the person to whom you are sending an electronic postcard or message, including name and email address, along with the text of any message you choose to include. Using this feature is tantamount to entitling us to store and use the recipient’s name and email address.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
- We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by you. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you stay or dine with Casale San Pietro.
How does Casale San Pietro use the personal information collected from its guests
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers. We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request from Casale San Pietro, to help you make room reservations, to provide you with information about events at Casale San Pietro to send you promotional material on Casale San Pietro services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time to time.
How does Casale San Pietro share the personal information collected from its guests.
To ensure that you enjoy the same level of service each time you visit Casale San Pietro, we may store your personal information within our database. While doing so, Casale San Pietro will ensure that your personal information is handled and safeguarded as per this policy.
With third parties:
We use the services of third party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit card billing, reservations services, mass mailings, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by Casale San Pietro. We may provide information that is non-personal, to certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. Casale San Pietro expressly prohibits the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside of Casale San Pietro by such service providers.
In the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets, Casale San Pietro in its sole and absolute discretion may transfer, sell or assign information collected, including without limitation, non-personal information and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
Casale San Pietro with or without prior notice to you, may have to share your information in order to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Casale San Pietro, its guests, employees or the public or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency.
If you use a corporate credit card, your billing information may be shared with your employer.
Non-personal or anonymous information collected by Casale San Pietro
Information that does not personally identify you is referred to as non-personal or anonymous information.
When you visit and interact with the site www.Casalespietro.com or third parties with whom Casale San Pietro has contracted to provide services, non-personal information, like, list of website pages visited by you, could be collected. Technology like cookies could be used to help you deliver content per your preference, to help you process your reservations or other requests. While this cannot be used to disclose your identity, this information will identify your browser to our servers when you visit our site. To remove the cookies at any point from your computer, you can delete them using your browser.
We also may collect data by using web beacons, clear GIFS, pixel tags or similar means, which will tell us when you visit our site. Non-personal information like the domain name, the areas of the site you visit, your operating system, your browser version, and the URL you visited from, can be identified, which can be used to enhance your online experience by understanding your web usage patterns.
We may use or disclose non-personal information for any purpose from time to time since this does not personally identify you. For instance, we may embed e-mail addresses with images. In such cases where we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as per this policy.
Casale San Pietro’s policy regarding protection of its guest’s personal information
Casale San Pietro takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures- to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. For your own privacy protection we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
How long does Casale San Pietro retain your personal information
Casale San Pietro will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law
Should you want to opt out
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. Should you prefer not to keep up to date
with Casale San Pietro news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe to our newsletters.
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of Casale San Pietro’s emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
Do’s & Don’ts to ensure your security
For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.