Arrive the 8th November depart the 11th November 2019 or Arrive the 15th November depart 18th November 2019 –
Do you want to live the dream and be part of the great culture of Italy – Every November all the Olive farmers start harvesting Olives, Casale San Pietro is no exception. It is such a wonderful experience we like to share it with our guests.
What do’s it entail:
- Helping with the harvest: you can either watch the experts collect the olives, or you can join in for as long or as little as you like. Once they are picked, you will be able to visit the Frantoio and witness the pressing process which is very interesting to see. You will also be among the first to taste the olive oil on fresh crusty bread, just as it comes off the final press, a taste you will truly never forget
- 3 nights’ bed and breakfast Arriving either the 8th November or the 15th November 2019.
- Picnic lunch in the olive groves (weather permitting) or on the terrace overlooking the groves
- Pizza evening – A good chance to taste the best Pizza in the world. (wine extra)
- Dinner – a 4 course celebration dinner using local ingredients and of course lots of olive oil!! (wine extra)
- A complimentary bottle of fresh olive oil to take home..
This experience has got to be on everyone’s bucket list. For the full agenda above it is just 360 Euro per person in our King Size Superior Rooms or 370 Euro per person in one of our luxurious suites, this is based on two people sharing.